Saturday, June 9, 2012

AMBUSHED

What happened last night is not really clear to me but the thought that it actually happened makes me hyperventilate. Last night as I was walking down the road still, at about 11:00 PM, out of no where my vision started blurring and I started to lose my breath I began to fall unconscious and Slenderman was right in front of me, staring. He had no face and he was in a black suit. Just like what I had seen every other time I assumed I saw him. It is no doubt that he is after me. After that I went unconscious and was found by a trucker about twenty minutes later and I was rushed to the hospital. The doctors have no clue what I was attacked with and I don't even know but they are about to do a cat-scan on me. If they start to interrogate me, I will make up the best excuse possible.